Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Twenty three.

So sick right now.


Yesterday was an awful day.  I spent it mostly in bed, if not in bed, then in my room trying to do homework.  I basically wanted to be put out of my misery.  Fever, cold, headache that no tylenol can cure... ugh.

Last night I couldn't fall asleep before 12 and then was up by 5 because I was all sweaty and gross and feeling awful again.  Shoot.  So I got up and got a Popsicle and settled in to watch a movie.

The plus side of all this?
I watched both Princess Diaries 1 and 2 in the last 24 hours.

I'm thinking I should call in sick to work tomorrow and cancel my volunteering.  I have a lot of school work and if I feel this crappy, I won't be doing myself any favors by pushing myself.

When you're sick you want company, but you just can't have any.

3 comments:

Dana said...

I hope I didn't give you my illness! Get better soooonnn!

Jessica said...

Aw that sucks (minus the Princess Diaries part). Feel better soon!
Love ya.

kerri said...

Feel better Janessa!!
Being sick sucks face.

Lots of hugs!!
--Kerri