Saturday, March 15, 2008

Twenty four.

Transitions.


Transition stages are some of the hardest.  You have to figure out where you fit as you journey from one stage to the other.  And in those stages you have this degree of clarity that you don't have in transition.

So I'm seeking clarity.  I'm at a loss of what to do with my time.  Where to turn.  It's not like I'm sitting at home all the time staring at a phone, but I just feel restless.  And the thing is, I do not know what I am to do with my restlessness.  I've gotten a lot of school work done.  Great.  But school work isn't company, or if it is it is not helpful company.  

There are things I have become so used to doing.  And now that I am changing the way I do them, I feel lost.  I'm afraid of church tomorrow.  I am not going to Fort Garry for a few weeks, and so I've planned on going elsewhere.  But it seems it's not working out yet, and it's no ones fault, that's just how it's working.  So I feel a little lost.

On the positive side, I am definitely blessed.  I have a wonderful family that makes me laugh.  I have good friends, and I'm in learning so much in life.  These are all good things.  I just have to get used to this transition phase, until it's over and I am a little more settled.  

1 comments:

ashli rose said...

if you're home you could come visit me. i'm doing homework, but i could use procrastination. plus i'm almost done. we could...watch clueless!!!