Friday, November 6, 2009

MLIA.

andrew introduced me to the funniest website ever.

you should probably go check out my life is average asap.

my favorites from the last two days:

A few years ago, I got a call from my grandmothers nursing home at about 3 in the morning. The nurse frantically explained to me that my grandma had taken an older man hostage, requesting chocolate milk for his safe release. You go, grandma. MLIA

Today, as I was leaving my class, I heard my professor yell "Stop!" I froze. My professor proceeded to run in front on me, and jump on a particularly crunchy leaf. He walked off, and I thought no more of it, until I got +10% on my next test, with the note: For satisfying my inner child. MLIA.

1 comments:

kate said...

Hey Lady,

Thanks for the link ... j'adore!

And, in reference to a previous post, don't be too hard on yourself for being human. We're all flawed, my dear, all of us.

xoxo
k