Thursday, November 19, 2009

gross!

okay. i was walking to my office today - for the record, the route to my office is pretty much all high traffic area, full of students... often - and i get up to the top floor on the escalator, and before me is a couple kissing. "well okay" i though, "an affectionate little peck here or there isn't so bad". but then i realized that they weren't stopping.

they were full on, making out, for all the world to see.

what's worse?

i could actually hear them.
i almost barfed.

and so began my day.

2 comments:

Kara said...

a humourous start to the day no doubt.

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

Ew. That kissing noise is SO gross. Kinda like the stirring the cheese into macaroni noise..or someone eating a moist muffin. That's what I would compare it to, strange as it may seem :)