Wednesday, September 2, 2009

someday you will.

okay. so heidi is my hero, and send me the link to this wedding blog:
www.oncewed.com

it's amazing.

here are some of my greatest loves thus far. some i'm keeping to myself. i like allowing some things to be surprising...

i thought these were pretty neat:

i also really never liked the idea of indoor pictures, but then found some really awesome ones. so i think i have to figure out a rain plan, just in case, but i'm not sad about that anymore which is nice. i didn't want to feel sad about indoor pictures, but i couldn't help it. thank you blog.



i also saw this. if i was getting married outside, i think i might want to have my bridesmaids wear these. i think i want a pair of cowboy boots now. i didn't before. but they're SO cute with dresses.


fun fun fun ideas. i love just looking. and dreaming up a wedding that will suit me and andrew.

3 comments:

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

Oh I'm so glad you liked it!! When I read your post about getting ready for your wedding, I was like Janessa would love this blog. And I'm so happy you do :) So many great ideas!

Kara said...

oooh. What fun ideas. Enjoy the planning and the dreaming that accompanies weddings.

Anonymous said...

Those all sound like awesome ideas! I especially like the cowboy boots!
Kristin