Monday, August 31, 2009

your heart, my home.

some of the best things ever.

1. andrew. kind of a given.
2. thrift store jeans that fit you perfectly, but not your three best friends also.
3. waking up early to the sun. not because it's early, but because it's the sun.
4. putting my wedding together, and making it my own.
5. "the old house" - matt epp. my sister showed it to me for wedding purposes. it will get used.
6. watching episode after episode of star trek. i don't care how nerdy that sounds. it's so good.
7. a clean, somewhat put together, room.
8. mike and meghan being married.
9. making plans to paint again.
10. andrew. again. because he's the one i'm going to marry. i can't say that to myself and NOT get butterflies.

2 comments:

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

Hey there girly ;)
I recently found some SUPER cute wedding decorating blogs...and I thought you might like to check them out.

http://www.oncewed.com/

http://www.colormeinspired.com/

<3
Heidi

Joelle said...

lovely. you are just lovely.