Monday, January 5, 2009

Series.

Top 5 Series begins with...

Top 5 Things I miss about being a kid.
1. an imagination so good that my memories are muddled with things i know are made up.
2. playing with my ninja turtle action figures. i wish i still had them, true story.
3. snow forts. snow forts. snow forts.
4. climbing trees and fences (minus the one fence incident where my hood got caught. that could have ended worse than it did...)
5. my dad's made up stories at bedtime. they were the best.

1 comments:

ashleymarie said...

i like this list, mostly because i can totally relate!
sometimes i tell people stories about being a kid, and then i think to myself... did i totally just make that up?
and i had more ninja turtles than barbies, which i was always proud of. i had the ones that swam and so i could have them in the tub with me
snow forts... my brother and i made one with snow and hay bales that had a secret room, which was always fun when we had a friend over and could "disappear" and freak them out!
and altho i didn't climb trees, i did climb on haybales, and one time fell inbetween 4 of them, and i was suspended there for a couple hours til my dad came home! yikes

happy new year!