Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Eighteen.

Lately I've been having a difficult time controlling my emotions.

Or maybe I've been just more emotional, that's better.


I feel a lot of anxiety.
I feel depressed a bit.
I'm stressed about school.
I'm really stressed about money.

Money money money money. MONEY.
what a stupid man-made creation.


My number one prayer item lately is for PEACE.
You know I've done this thing about two or three times, where I try to focus on one of the fruits of the holy spirit per week and implement it as much as possible into my life.

I always screw up peace and don't make it past there.
I'm not quite sure that I know why.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Money sucks ass. It is stressing me out as well.

Peace is difficult to hang on to. It's a rather transient oddity. The good thing is that every time it eludes our grasp for a little while and then we manage to capture it, however tenaciously, we are that much better equipped to find it again when it has once again slipped from our fingers.

Dana said...

I meant it when I said I was honored that you turned to me. I don't feel like I said anything at all that was helpful (hopefully I didn't say anything that was damaging!!) but from my experience, there aren't really any words that would have been adequate. You are amazingly strong and I respect and admire you greatly. God's doing cool things here in developing this friendship.