Monday, February 4, 2008

Fourteen.

Stories that explain who I am a bit.

Part 1.

I'm going to write a few entries using stories from my life that can somewhat define me and shed light (often humorously) about who I am.

One evening when my sister was doing respite care I went over to visit.  She had to take care of the kids but their two dogs needed an evening walk.  So me, being the dog lover that I am, took them for a walk in the park near by.  We tried to find a bag but we couldn't, so I just figured it wouldn't be necessary and left.

Well I, being the genius that I am, took them into a big open field and walked a round for a while in the dark.  Naturally, Sport decided to relieve himself of a nice little job in the middle of the dark field.  I felt guilty as I left it, so after I brought the dogs home I asked Jess for a bag.  We couldn't find a bag, but we could find tinfoil.  So I waltzed back to the field on my own and spent the next 10 minutes trying to find dog poo in a dark field.  Victorious, I walked back with my silver package of joy and washed my hands and arms for a long time.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

"silver package of joy..." i like that. good times.

Joelle said...

and THAT...is one of the reasons why i love you so much.

sidenote...if your capable of going out of your way to pick up after a dog..by joe - think of the mother/wife you'll be some day ;)