Saturday, February 16, 2008

Seventeen.

Stories that explain who I am a bit.

Part 3.

This past summer I worked with my good friend Joelle.  It was very hot some weeks.   One of
 these weeks, I decided to get some iced tea from breads and circuses (because it's the best I've EVER tasted), but we were still working so i needed it to go.

Apparently I was having a hard time with the words "to go".  Because this is how the conversation went:

Guy: Can I help you?
Me: Um, I would like to order and iced tea, that is... not for here.. but for out.. there.
Guy: ... To go?
Me: Ah yes.  That's the word I was looking for. 

I proceeded to turn red, pay, and exit.
I'm ridiculous.

4 comments:

Dana said...

That makes me laugh because I think I can really imagine you doing that.
You're quickly becoming one of my favorite people.

Joelle said...

oh my gosh - LOL! seriously... janessa... one of the best summers of my life. and I give alot of that credit to you.

Kara said...

Oh they do have the greatest iced tea ever!

Dana said...

I've thought of a bunch more that i should have included on the list! Like sweat pants! Sweat pants are my favorite!