Sunday, June 27, 2010

beneath the sheets of paper, lies my truth.

7 days. one more week. week. of. wedding.

it's kind of crazy. this is a lot of transition.
it barely feels like it was 11 months ago that i moved into the roslyn, and just saturday i moved the last of my stuff out and into our apartment, while simultaneously moving into my parents house for the week.
moving into my parents marks the last time i can really do this solo. i will never really live with them again.
next week i become a wife, i move, and i meet a new piece of life that i have never ever experienced.

if any of this sounds negative, i don't mean it to be. i'm a little overwhelmed by all the change, though by no means does that mean that i am less excited by what next weekend holds.

i'm really excited to live with andrew. i'm excited to acutally be moved in and have a permanent home again. i don't like being in limbo, though at the same time i really like being with my parents right now. it's nice to be taken care of when there is so much to think about.

and let me tell you, there is so much to think about.

(an aside: i successfully changed my voicemail back to english. no big deal.)

2 comments:

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

Sometimes it's nice to have family take care of you, even though you can take care of yourself :)
Hope this week goes well!! I'm excited for Sunday :D

Kara said...

Enjoy this week ahead of you! You will be a beautiful and stunning bride Janessa!