Monday, March 29, 2010

it's a beautiful day. the sun is shining really brightly, and it feels like it's so bright and happy that it's shining in me. it's a good feeling. this morning i got to work and was so happy that i could just kind of pause, and feel like i could breathe here. this month has been like sprinting a 100 meter dash, and right now is the feeling that you get after you cross the finish line and get to walk off the stress your body took in the dash.

this weekend was incredibly productive. i was giddy. i managed to find most of my gifts for my bridesmaids (as in part 1 for them is now covered), and my mom bought me my necklace for the wedding. it's quite pretty. i also got someone for our flowers! the quote was just over $200 less than our first quote with a different company, so that felt super awesome.

andrew's sister is coming back for the whole summer! that's really exciting!

today i am thankful. i am thankful for beauty. i'm thankful for good friends who did not make me feel awful for being so non-existent lately. i'm thankful for being able to laugh and to pause and enjoy little moments in my day. and i'm super thankful for andrew, who is just too marvelous for words.

97 more days until i'm married!

1 comments:

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

97!!!! That is crazy nuts! It's so nice to hear that you are having a happy day my dear :D And yay for finding nifty gifties and getting pretty wedding things :)
You are so beautiful inside and out! <3! (I love technology...but not as much as you, you see...but I still love technology. Always and forever!)