Tuesday, March 23, 2010

two dreams.

after today there are 8 more days until april.
i can't wait. i would like to be able to have calm weeks again. ones where i do not feel the need to just set my head down on my desk for a brief repose, just to make it to the end of the day.

i am longing for a day that i can feel like i did in this photo again.


in other news, i had a wedding nightmare last night. this one crossed the line a little. my wedding became a funeral somehow, and i found myself being comforted by the person who had died (don't ask me how that worked). i didn't make it to my wedding. i was driving there, and then all of a sudden it was raining and i was in the basement of a church crying really hard. seriously, my subconscious needs to realize that right now, that is not very helpful. a dream about golden retriever puppies (or some cheesy crap like that) would be much better to start my day remembering when i know the rest of the day will be crazy.


i promise that when april comes i'll perk these posts up.

0 comments: