Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bad wedding dream #3.

I had a dream last night that my shoes were awfully wrong and it was too close to our wedding to do anything about them. I dreamed that the nice yellow patterned shoes I've bought and keep on forgetting to get from Joelle so I can try them on and see them in real life, were actually not patterned at all.

They ended up being just canvasy kind of wedge shoes that were in a gross brown beige instead of yellow, and that the patterns were STICK ON's.

Seriously. Like stickers. Decorate your own shoes stickers. But they looked terrible and I ended up crying all over the place.

These dreams are HILARIOUS. Yet another perk to getting married. Being able to chuckle at what your sub conscious picks on.

2 comments:

Joelle said...

ack! Sweetie! we need to get you your shoes. I love them.

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

Haha. Oh I know these dreams for sure. So silly!