Wednesday, October 28, 2009

nothing at all.

there's no one in my office.
my ipod is playing me a delightful play list.
i'm munching on a nanaimo bar.
i think nanaimo is probably spelt wrong.

really enjoying this moment of solitude. i have much to get organized over here, and am quite pleased to be able to do it. i get to see good friends tonight. i got to see a good friend an hour ago. it's gloomy outside and therefore cozy inside. i feel content.

i feel like i must be forgetting something major to do with the wedding, because i feel very little stress or anxiety about it. which is good. unless i truly am forgetting something.

things i currently need to make more time for:
- down time
- friends
- painting
- keeping my room clean

andrew and i did our engagement photos. i have no more useless things to write here, so i'll just put up some of my favorites.

1 comments:

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

Love them, they are too too cute!c