Wednesday, April 29, 2009

fall apart so easily.

we are impatient generation. not getting instant results frustrates me. and the fact that that's the case frustrates me.

but sometimes i can slow down and just be okay.

yesterday night i had no real agenda and just sat with friends and talked about things that interest me. i loved it.
i didn't need to rush home because i left early enough that i could go to bed at a good time.
i like waking up early so i can sit down and eat breakfast and do my crossword like a grandma.
i like reading. a lot.

slow down, you're moving to fast. gotta make the moment last...

1 comments:

Kara said...

I love it when I have time in the mornings to sit down with my cup of coffee and crossword. I don't know what I would do without the newspaper. There's nothing wrong with being a "grandma" every once in awhile and if there is, I am right there with you :)