Wednesday, May 13, 2009

always, always.

i haven't done a summer to do list yet! it is time.
summer is my favorite. i look forward to it every year. this one will be really good i think.

1. stargaze. a lot. with andrew.

2. go to the beach. a lot.
3. make to at least one person's cabin.
4. some form of road trip would be lovely.
5. wear my convocation dress many more times. it's very pretty.

6. take a million pictures with my new camera and lenses!
7. going for walks with andrew
8. celebrate with friends as they get married
9. run a half marathon!
10. at least once (hopefully 100 times) i would like to be strolling down a beach at night time with my jeans rolled up and a hoodie on. something about it. i don't know.
11. folk festival - iron and wine on the friday? i think yes.
12. go to the ex
13. fishing!
14. do a million other things that are fun and lovely and with good company

sigh. now if only the outside would build upon the inspiration this list has started in me... but alas. pouring rain continues to make me grumpy at work.

1 comments:

Kara said...

excellent list. I probably would have some of those things on mine as well. I totally get what you mean with the jeans rolled up and a hoodie walking along the beach. I hope everything gets checked off on your list.