Friday, April 17, 2009

are you still up this late.

i never liked roller coasters very much. i didn't like the feeling they gave me in my stomach.
so if you see where this is heading, great, if not, then... life's been a roller coaster. and my stomach is telling me so.

for the last month i've been working 6 days a week, and have had something up almost every night. two nights ago i was able to have a night to myself. i ran a few miles, cleaned my room, and went to superstore with my mom. honestly, it was a great night. i didn't have to make anyone happy. i feel like that's where all my energy goes. and don't get me wrong, i LOVE to make people happy. but with the working and
the finish school stuff... my energy was slowly draining. hopefully some of that will come back, and i can put time into friends that i love and my family too.


good things?

-there are daisies on my desk. it's almost time for them to get tossed, they've been around since april 2nd, but i'll keep them as long as they aren't brown. because they make me smile.

-in exactly one week to the hour, i'll be on a plane headed for hamilton (which i have now dubbed ham-city) to visit jess and jon. i am so very excited.

-i'm finally done my part time jobs and my school stuff, so now it's just grad, summer weddings, and my job. that's a good feeling. i've never been very good at keeping a healthy schedule. i still have yet to figure out the balance between giving your time to others and keeping some for yourself. maybe i'll figure it out soon. i kind of hope so. i miss a lot of my friends.

-GRAD

-lots of future type things are looking pretty good.

that's all i've got for now.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Me!! You fogot me!! I'm a good thing!!

Kara said...

Enjoy all the goodness in the days and weeks ahead. I was glad to have had a chance to chat with you last weekend. You are absolutely wonderful! I'm EXTREMELY jealous of your visit to jon and jess. I hope you have a stellar time though.