Friday, August 7, 2009

love & interruption.

it feels so good to accomplish something you set out to do. seriously.

i moved out, finally. it feels good! i'm sharing a room, and from what i've seen so far, it's going to be a really good time - we don't' seem to wake up to each other in the night or morning. bonus.

i bought a rolling rack to compensate for my lack of closet, and ashli came over and helped me x1 000 000 and all my clothes are hung up and in the drawers, and my half of the room is looking like a room! for the record, was VERY excited about the rolling rack.

andrew came over the other night and we just sat against my headboard on my bed with my laptop and watched and episode of bbc's robin hood. it's so good. it was just nice and relaxing and made my home so much more like home.

speaking of him. nine months! yay! i've never been happier. he is simply the most wonderfulest.

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

Glad you're loving the new place. Wonderful!

Congrats on 9 months! Sounds like he's a keeper!