Friday, July 31, 2009

there are days when all you can do is sit back and stare out a window at the grey sky that is reflecting your mood far too well.

my heart is breaking, my mind is full, i feel paralyzed. and it has little to do with me.

in your care we confess our deepest sigh, even so, Lord Jesus come.

there are moments in our lives that change them forever. sometimes good, sometimes bad, sometimes it cannot be defined as either, because what it starts with (good or bad) is not always what it ends with. i sit here watching the lives of people around me be altered forever, both through a death of a son, and through very serious injury. and i feel sorrow on their behalf, i feel helpless on mine, and... all i can do is continue to look out my window.

1 comments:

Dana said...

Heavy hearts. All we can do it pray and love them.