Monday, July 20, 2009

leaves become so beautiful.

it's july 20th today.

it has not felt like summer, and now it's more than halfway done.
i have not been able to swim and play in the sun like i wanted to. i have not stargazed. i have been to the beach once and it was very cold. i have not flown our kite yet.

sniffle.

yet at the same time, there's plenty to look forward to right now. jess & jon are home in six days. six days! also, fun weddings will be happening in august. and a cabin weekend. so that's great. and i'm looking forward to the fall. but i can wait for fall, if summer wants to come for real.

5 comments:

Kara said...

I 100% agree with you. Enjoy August and all that it brings.

Dana said...

Oh man. You just spoke exactly what I've been feeling! Except I am not yet excited for fall. Fall = insanity for me. But really, summer has been a little disappointing thus far. BUT fun things are to come.

Trains and Sewing Machines said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trains and Sewing Machines said...

I know what you mean, I feel like I have missed all the fun summer things people are meant to do in summer! I have also only been to the beach once *tear* and I haven't done much in the sun and it is very sad :(
I hope that your upcoming events will be lovely and be the highlight of your summer memories!

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

(I accidently posted it twice)