Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Forty One.

After reading a book called "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", I've taken to titling certain life moments as "infinite".  


I can't even remember if, in accordance with the book, I'm using the word correctly.  But to me it's come to mean moments when I just feel invincible or limitless or overwhelmed with goodness.

Infinite.

Today, for some reason that is not fully known, I feel infinite.

Specifically when I:
-sing a long to old bouncing souls songs in the car
-realize how content I feel
-walk home with a tune in the headphones whose beat i can match with my steps
-think of God's overwhelming grace
-smile at the sun
-laugh

2 comments:

Dana said...

you're inspiring.

and I love that jumping picture of you. how come you always have such good pictures of yourself?

kerri said...

agreed--love the picture!

i can totally relate to this entry, janessa--it's awesome. although i've never read that book, i think that a) maybe i should go find a copy and b) totally agree. especially with the "think of God's overwhelming grace" part.