Friday, July 11, 2008

Forty Two.

It has been a while.


Summer is grand, I am very pleased with how it is turning out.  I feel really happy and full of life, which is a simply marvelous feeling.  I hope there are more beach days and maybe some camping involved in the future.  We'll see.


I went to Ontario to visit family.  Four days of driving, five days of 
visiting.  It was so wonderful to visit with my grandpa.  It was also nice to see a bunch of my family, all of whom I have not seen in two years.  It was a draining trip however, and I found myself breathing a large sigh of relief once I had returned home to my own bed, my own space, and my dearest friends.

I have been thinking a lot lately, about what it is to show love as a Christian.  About what it is to be a Christ follower.  About what I expect of myself, what I hope for others.  I am reminded constantly, that it's all about love.  Loving God, and loving those around us.  I am so down with that.

Life is good.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy to have you home--I noticed the absence! What will happen when I'm gone!?
And you're right, it's all about love. The "twin" thing must be ever-present lately as I have been thinking about that a lot as well. Love you!