Friday, April 25, 2008

Thirty six.

Stories that explain who I am a bit.

Part 7.

Today I found a spider in my room.
I don't deal with spiders very well.  Especially jumping ones.  This one, happened to be a jumper.

So I screamed (naturally), and yelled for my mom.  She was in the basement so she couldn't hear me.  The horrendous creature started to crawl towards my stuff.  

This was not acceptable.

I threw my sandal at it.
But it got away.

"You're mine" I said, mostly to convince myself I was capable of killing it.

I looked around for something to kill it with that was bigger and flatter than my sandal.
I spotted a big binder.
I picked up the binder and threw it on the spider.
Apparently this was not enough for me, maybe he survived the impact.

So I drop kicked my binder.
Who does that?

Anyways.
The spider is dead.  And my binder is broken.

The end.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

i am very impressed that you let some of your things touch the spider! i think you're getting braver.

Kara said...

That's intense!

Dana said...

Holy mother of pearl I have missed you this week. That story is fantastic.

leia said...

this is funny =D