Monday, December 24, 2007

Nine.

True story.


I rushed home from spending time with Lowell's family in order to get back and go to my families Christmas eve service.   I throw on a new dress, which happens to be a wrap around kind of dress, and some nice dress pants underneath when i got home and book it to the service.

In there service, I am sitting in my chair.  We are asked to stand.

So I stand.

And... one of the ties of my dress is stuck in the chair and so unties the bow that holds the dress together.

Fortunately, I caught it in time to hand my candle to my mom and tie myself back together, and my parents church didn't have to have the most memorable Christmas eve service of their lives.  Yikes.


Merry Christmas everyone.
Let us all remember that this time is meant to remember the greatest gift of all, Jesus, Emmanuel - God with us.

0 comments: