Monday, February 8, 2010

tag, you're it.

Alright. SO, Heidi tagged me to do this 7 things you don't know about me thing. I'll do my best to make this interesting.

1. I told this story for the first time in years this weekend, so I'll say it here - one time I witnessed a bit of a brawl in a record store. The owner had to ask a man to leave, as he had been violent on his last trip into this downtown shop, and the man's response was to take a swing at him. The very large man was hella agile and dodged it, and then forced the man out of the shop. It was epic. Then we continued talking about Bette Midler & record players.

2. I got straight 60's in pre-cal math in grade 10, except in the Trigonometry section. I got 95% on the unit test. Apparently I understand triangles.

3. I live with four roommates, and share my room with one of them. It's the best ever. People warned us that we'd stop being friends because of it, but both of us have determined that when we both get married this summer, we'll be going through each other withdrawal.

4. When I told Andrew I loved him I was really scared and crying a little and shaking, and couldn't just spit it out for the life of me, and I think I almost made him believe I was breaking up with him, because these are all the symptoms of girl trying to break up with someone. Ugh. I'm awful.

5. Facebook's latest "make your profile picture as someone you've been told you look like" thing recently reminded me that I have not been told I look like any celebrities, but I have been compared to a chipmunk. So I almost made a chipmunk my picture, but then didn't.

6. The places I'd like to travel to:

  • Turkey, Israel, Egypt
  • Europe
  • New Zealand & Australia
  • Japan
  • Central America (all over!)
  • Iceland
  • South Africa
7. I really love budgeting. I never knew this would be possible.

I think I won't tag anyone, because I'm pretty sure not many people really read my blog. But there you have it. Seven things. About me.

5 comments:

kerri said...

I read your blog! I enjoy it greatly! I also enjoy this post greatly :D, and it caused me to laugh. Especially the "apparently I understand triangles" part. And the chipmunk part.

ALSO, I haven't seen you since before Christmas, which seems like a really long time. Coffee meet-up sometime after reading week? Facebook me :D

sonyadeanne said...

i loved the record store brawl story you told me this weekend and i was glad to see it included in your list.

i also think you don't look like a chipmunk, but with grapes in your upper lip you'd make a good walrus!

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

Haha that record store story WAS epic! I would'a been scurrred

Kara said...

Just for the record, you do NOT look like a chipmunk. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Carolyn said...

I read it.