Monday, December 14, 2009

follow me down.

it is official, i am getting my wedding dress made by jill sawatsky and i'm really excited. the design is really awesome, she's absolutely amazing at what she does, and the combo of a unique and simple dress, and it being made, just makes me really happy. how lovely.

i am almost done christmas shopping, which is exciting. i love wrapping all the gifts and putting them under the tree, eagerly waiting for when i can watch people open them and (hopefully) be quite pleased. i'm going to andrew's house tonight to wrap presents. i may even put one headphone in with bette midler's christmas album on.

good things:
- a solid filing system at work that's organized. i love that feeling. nerd.
- andrew. i could write an rather large book about what love is teaching me. it's so good.
- christmas!
- an apartment that is at least giving the illusion that it might be getting warmer... here's hoping.
- knitting
- thinking about how much fun it'll be to live with andrew
- thinking about decorating our apartment once we have one
- my roommate and bridesmaid jill is engaged and i'm so happy for her. and ecstatic that i'm in her wedding party.
- t-minus 3 days until i can start sleeping in!

that is all. i hope you are having a beautiful day.

2 comments:

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

Ooo I just went to check out the Tony Chesnut website and there are some C-UUUUUUUUUUUUUTE things on there! I'm jealous of her..I so want to be a fashion designer right now. C'MON WINKLER, SIGN UP FOR THE APPAREL DESIGN PROGRAM!

Kara said...

I have no doubt that your dress will be stunning and beautiful. I love Jill's stuff.